Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Expansion

Hello everyone. I'm here to let you all know about a recent development for the author of this humble little blog: I have been very generously invited to serve as a contributor for the film site Row Three. Essentially, I'll be writing the same kinds of pieces that I've been posting on this site. For notable pieces (e.g. full reviews), I'll cross-publish them here after they've appeared on Row Three, but I'll still put in an original post here every now and then.

So that's what's happening at the moment, among many other things this busy December. Click the link above to check out Row Three, and don't forget that I'll still be regularly contributing to the one and only Toronto J-Film Pow-Wow!

Stay tuned for my Top Ten Films of the 2000s list!

No comments: